Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I had my rockers replaced and they painted over the code…

I had my rockers replaced...
I had my rockers replaced and they painted over the code sticker. Can I get a replacement somewhere?
2003 Ford F150
3/2/2018
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

If it is not obsolete you should be able to get one at a dealer with a vin number. They can HVBOM the vin and it tells them all the parts put on the truck.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Thanks for viewing my response. Have you gone to the dealer to try and get a replacement sticker? Were they able to help you?

My local dealer said they can't get these. Do you know a dealer who can?
Can you give me the vin number? I will check with my dealer
1FTRW08L53KA74916Can they get a window sticker too?
I will check
Window stickers can only be got for vehicles up to 12 years old
Also the engine rocker stickers can not be purchased as well. Your dealer was correct. Information about the manufacturing of the engine or vehicle can be got but not stickers.
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician