Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do you have a mechanic for a Bentley gt. 2008. I replaced a…

Hi do you have...

Hi do you have a mechanic for a Bentley gt

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your GT?

2008

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your GT yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I replaced a battery and the air bag light is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?

No

Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2018
Michael
Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician

Hello, my name is Michael. I will be assisting you today. If you have your VIN available, please send it to me.

You have a 2008 Mustang GT, correct?

Michael
Michael, Ford Senior Master Technician
No a Bentley continental gt

Your question has been miscategorized. I will send this to customer service for proper categorization.

Thank you
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech

I do need Welcome, I'm Wolfgang, Master Bentley Tech.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

What is the issue of your vehicle please?

Also

I do need the vin # to get the factory information to assist.

Thanks

I replaced a battery and the air bag light is on

ok I bet it was the drivers side electrics battery.

the only way to clear the code is to have it scanned and see if it is a sporadic fault. scan tools that can clear the fault is either the factory scan tool from Bentley , Audi scan tool, VW scan tool , or VAG COM/VCDS scan tool.

It can be low voltage faults stored if the old battery was no good.

But if it is a current fault then the fault needs to be diagnosed and rectified.

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating my answer does not cost you extra. Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks and my pleasure!

Wolfgang

Hello again ?

Do you still need any more assistance?

thanks