Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The fuse keeps blowing and it want crank when they blow.

Customer Question
The fuse keeps blowing...

The fuse keeps blowing and it want crank when they blow

Mechanic's Assistant: Do all the fuses have the correct amperage for the circuits they're in?

What you mean

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

06 fusion

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fusion yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changing the fuse and it starts but something keeps blowing the fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
2/6/2018
Ford Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

This most likely means the starter has failed. Disconnect the starter and see if fuse stops blowing, if so this verifies starter needs to be replaced. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.