Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the plug wire placement on the coil pack 2.0 spi. its…

I need the plug...

I need the plug wire placement on the coil pack 2.0 spi. its not clear in mitchell

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2000 focus

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Someone replced plugs and wires and coil pack. they set it up as a zetec

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?

Yes

1/22/2018
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will be greatly appreciated and will allow any follow-up questions you may have. we can chat back and forth many times until your issue is taken care of.
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic
the plug is on the top of mine. is that normal?
hello

im here

the picture is just oriented that way. the wires still go in the same location as the picture

was wondering if the wiring connector being on top was incorrect
oh ok just saw your reply thanks

you are very welcome