Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 09 f150 that wont go when I press the gas. It is a…

Customer Question
I have a 09...

I have a 09 f150 that wont go when I press the gas

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Yes it is a gas hog starts normal

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fuel pump is new pvc valve is new new transmission and a new filler neck for the gas tank

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/20/2018
Ford Mechanic: EricFromCT, Ford Technician replied 6 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

The vehicle will start and idle ok?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Hello. Do you still need assistance with your truck?

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!