Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2005 Ford F1 50 with the stock 22 inch Harley

Davidson rims. I bought them...
I have a 2005 Ford F1 50 with the stock 22 inch Harley Davidson rims. I bought them off of craigslist my question is the Lugnuts I have on there now I believe are the wrong ones because every time I buy center caps they clip on but when I hit a pothole they fly off and now all four are missing I am going to sell the truck and I want the center caps on there can you please tell me what are the correct Lugnuts that I need and the part number and if I get those Lugnuts should the center caps stay clipped on or is there something else I need to do the Lugnuts go on my Wheel first and then the center Or do I put the center cap on and then the lug nuts over it
1/19/2018
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Those look more like the 2008 HD wheels, not the 05 ones. Confirm with your dealer before ordering. I believe these are the correct lug nuts 6L3Z-1120-BA or 6L3Z-1A043-AA The center cap locks onto the ridge on the lug nuts. You install the nuts then the caps.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician