Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Power steering hose is leaking like a sieve on a 2010 ford…

power steering hose is...

power steering hose is leaking like a sieve on a 2010 ford edge

Mechanic's Assistant: When was the fluid last checked? Have you heard any whining noises while turning the wheel?

Yesterday and it is a roaring sound not whining

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Edge yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am going to fix myself, just need to know how the hose is routed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me anything?

1/18/2018
roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. please allow me a couple of minutes to gather some basic info.

Roy

Thanks Roy

no problem

attached is a diagram for you on the hose routing

Roy

roy
roy, import/domestic specialest

thank you