Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Wrench appeared on dash. Maybe a hour and I drove maybe 20…

Wrench appeared on dash. ...

Wrench appeared on dash.

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

Maybe a hour and I drove maybe 20 miles.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2016 Ford Fiesra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fiesta yourself? What have you tried so far?

I am on vacation and I have done nothing as far as repairs. Do not know what to do.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I do not know what is happening.

1/18/2018
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy

amy running issues? is it still under factory warranty?

No running issues that I know about. It is not under warranty.
Every time I get an answer you are adding money. Is this $26 dollars added to the $31 I have already paid.

The wrench light is indicating a fault exists either in the electronic throttle control or electronic transmission control systems.These systems would need to be scanned for codes to determine which system and area is needing service.. have it scanned if its transmission related its coverd under extended coverage because its a known issue

no its the one fee

No on the live phone call. Are you saying I need to take it to a dealer to have the system scanned?

places like autozone will usually scan for free....ignore the phone requests thats site automated

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy