Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to tap into the brake switch to install a monitor…

Trying to tap into...

Trying to tap into the brake switch to install a monitor system. Trying to access the connector at the switch; wondering if there's an easier point of access

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not tat

1/14/2018
Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician

Hello, I am Randall. I am reviewing your question now and will reply shortly. You may see a popup for phone call request, That is not from me but rather the site. We can keep in this chat format or a call if you prefer.Call is an option not required. Thanks. Back shortly

Hello, can you explain why not at brake switch connector and.. I need year?model? engine?

I declined the phone call as I can not send diagrams pictures etc if need to over phone., I will opt out and open the post to the other experts

Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician
Cary York
Phone call session started