Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2003 ford windstar if it sets for a few days it will not…

Customer Question
Hi chris,...

Hi chris, 2003 ford windstar if it sets for a few days it will not start just keeps cranking new battery was put in still does the same thing cranks an no start fuel filter was replaced 2 months ago, ????

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the fuel filter an external one, or is it inside the tank?

External

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Windstar yourself? What have you tried so far?

Had the car towed garage said it was battery they put a new one in had it in community paring lot for 3 days just went to pick it up would nt start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It seems to me the cold is effecting it???

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
1/9/2018
Ford Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

what has been checked beyond the battery?

nothing

did you want to know possible causes?