Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

How do you get to the clockspring on 2011 F350? We're trying…

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get to the clockspring on 2011 F350?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

We're trying to fix the horn, cruise, all switches on steering wheel. But not sure how to remove steering wheel.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the car's service manual? Does the car have airbags?

We do not have service manual truck does have airbags

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
1/9/2018
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

I can get you that information, ill be right back

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ztzdtb9ljf9w4uh/tu2.docx?dl=0

let me know if your able to open and view the document and if you have any more questions

Please let me know if you have any additional questions or if you want to discuss this further. And please take a moment and kindly click a positive rating (preferably 5 Star/Excellent) to credit for the time & effort put by me in answering your automotive question, and this is the only way I will be credited for my service to you. Rating me now does not close your question and if you have follow-up or additional questions you can ask them after the rating too! Also if you would like further assistance in the future you can favorite me as well.
Assuring you the best services!
Kind Regards!
Shawn ASE Technician