Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My 2008 Ford f150 fan speed control don't work, temp control

Customer Question

Hi, my 2008 Ford f150 fan speed control don't work, temp control or deforst. Mainly the controls on the dash?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Two days.
JA: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I thought it was the fuse, but the only fuse out found that was bad was the heated seats. And yes I was going to try to do it myself.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Do you have auto or manual climate control?