Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where can I find fuel pump control module in my 2015 Mustang…

Customer Question
Where can I find...

Where can I find fuel pump control module in my 2015 Mustang GT

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?

No its the original

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Mustang GT yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yeah

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I replace the fuel pump system

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Ford Mechanic: Mike V., Auto Service Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Auto Service Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

It's mounted under the left rear seat cushion. There should be pulls at the bottom of the seat so you can lift it up and out. Then you have access to the FPDM.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, so please rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings.
Thank you so much!