Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2008 f250 superduty 6.4 smoke runs bad. Dont no its afrends…

Customer Question
2008 f250 superduty 6.4...

2008 f250 superduty 6.4 white smoke runs bad

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Have you been losing oil or coolant?

Dont no its afrends truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Scan Codes PO2263

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
1/8/2018
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 3 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

The only way to troubleshoot this code is with a Ford factory WDS or IDS scan tool. There is also a TSB to update/reprogram the PCM

hows it going?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician