Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My passenger side headlamp went out. does it unscrew from…

Customer Question
My passenger side headlamp...

My passenger side headlamp went out. does it unscrew from behind the grill to replace it with a new one

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

1998 ford expedition

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

I went and bought two bulbs and looked under the hood, not to much room in there either.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope, that would cover my question pearl.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
1/8/2018
Ford Mechanic: Ron Z., - Ford Tech - replied 6 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

Are you able to open and view PDF files?

ron

Perfect! Please give me one moment to compile and upload the procedure to you. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!

To replace a headlight bulb on this vehicle, the headlamp assembly needs to be removed from the vehicle. This isn't a tough job at all. They set i tup to be quick and easy. I've wrapped up the procedure into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/jT2V3a

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating my answer does not cost you extra.

..

Were there any other questions I could help you with today?