Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

It only click hen turning key forward. It is a 1990 F350…

Customer Question
It only click hen...

It only click hen turning key forward

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

It is a 1990 F350 truck. Recently I go outside to start it drags when starting, so I took the older battery out & purchased a new one the clerk said it was the battery. It was sarting find for a few days then it starting dragging when trying to start it until today I cut it off, but it would not start.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Someone pulled me to kick start which it did since I have a manual transmission.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
Cancel order no response good night
1/8/2018
Ford Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi you have only been waiting 5minutes?

did you no longer want an answer?

someone is online, standing by
I am waiting
I yet to receive a response
Please credit my account back immediately, I am yet to receive a response. Thanks

I am online, there an be a slight delay between responses

how quickly do you need a response? perhaps phone would be better

I have offered a phone call