Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2012 escape back wiper won't work and I had a dead car…

Customer Question
My 2012 escape back...

My 2012 escape back wiper won't work and I had a dead car battery this morning

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

I went to the auto store and replaced the battery this week had it tested again today along with the alternator the auto store said there both fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

All I have done was unhook the wires to back wiper motor hoping that help until I can get it looked at

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
1/7/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you hoping to diagnose and repair yourself with my help?

Do you own a volt ohm meter?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris