Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a new battery and alternator, when I turn the key I…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new battery and alternator , when I turn the key I get one click and then nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?

It is in park I've tried turning the key on , shifting down to low and back to park , that has worked once in a while

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2003 f 150 fx4

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

So far that''s all I've tried

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Ford Mechanic: Ron Z., - Ford Tech - replied 7 months ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

May I have the engine size in this vehicle?