Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Looking for keyless entry code on 2016 ford edge. No

Customer Question
Looking for keyless entry...

Looking for keyless entry code on 2016 ford edge

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Edge. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No purchased car used

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
1/7/2018
Ford Mechanic: Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

Hi, My name is Jay

The key code is located on the smart junction box under right side of dash. Here is a great video showing the location of the 5 digit code you need to get the keyless entry to work for you.

https://youtu.be/f_SsIgSQmYI

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.