Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2004 Ford Explorer 4.0L Sohc. Acceleration in park or

Customer Question
2004 Ford Explorer 4.0L...

2004 Ford Explorer 4.0L Sohc

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Acceleration in park or nuetral will not exceede 3000rpms, shutter door cabin for temperature control "cycles". OD lIght illuminbates, Check Engine ight on P0174 code, Transmission not shifting correctly

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Explorer. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Fuel Filter replaced, fuel system at 40PSi, Intake manifold gasket replaced, tune up completed, Plugs wires and module.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
1/6/2018
Ford Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 3 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i will be assisting you today. im reviewing you question now.....

Ok Thanks
No thank you on the live call
ok
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 3 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, I'm David, which problem do you want to address? you will need to open additional requests for the others.

Ford Mechanic: nelson freitas,
 replied 3 months ago
nelson freitas

Hello, and thanks for using JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I have been an Automotive Technician for over 15 years.

You mentioned above that you replaced the intake gasket and also a module with your tune up. why were these repairs preformed and also which module was replaced?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician