Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Was changing map light, it wasnt staying on so i started…

Customer Question
Hi. was changing map...

Hi. was changing map light, it wasnt staying on so i started tweaking it, all of my interior lights went out and power windows not working either. Its snowing so i was trying to figure out which fuse to change in my 2007 f150, the box looks like the one i'm looking at

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual for this?

I dont have a manual, never got one for some reason and never dealt with that.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I was just trying to find out which fuse controls the power windows and interior lights so i could try to change it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/6/2018
Ford Mechanic: Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician replied 7 months ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician

Hello, I am Randall. I have all the wiring diagrams etc but need to bear with me while I pull them up and see what I can find. What engine do you have ? and is it a crew cab? king cab? regular cab?

crew cab lariat f150 2007
i think its the accessory delay relay
its fine i think i figured it out. dont need an answer anymore

possible but rare for that. Let me pull diagrams. Back shortly. In any case I will also include the fuse box layout for your reference. Back shortly

ok I will opt out

Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

The other tech opted out, would you like me to help?