Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to replace the fuel door - do you have and manual on…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the fuel door - do you have and manual on that?

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

No the outer cover broke off where you put the fuel in

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2015 transit van 150 (12 passenger)

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes- I bought the cover -wanted to find some instructions before I started

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/6/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are these the Ford steps you need https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdrjpm2ume7f01x/fueldoor.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician