Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

What is the best LED i am able to change my headlights to. I…

Customer Question
What is the best...

What is the best white LED i am able to change my headlights to. I have a Ford Territory 2015 TDCi.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Yes. I want to upgrade.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '15 Ford?

TDCI

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I thought you may be able to give me an bulb No.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
1/6/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

You are an Australian customer and we do not have many of those techs here in the USA. I can answer the question and show you what would work best but I can not answer based on the bulb number your car has because I have American repair guides. The bulb number is ***** your owners manual though. Would that help?

Thanks. Don't worry. Have a happy New Year.

Okay, best of luck, if you change your mind, let me know.