Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When I park and lock the car, the parking lights stay on.

Customer Question
When I park and...

When I park and lock the car, the parking lights stay on

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

THis is a ford Focus. The red rear tailights and the yellow parking lights in front.

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Focus?

It is a rental car. I assume it is quite new

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have tried moving the lights dial to different positions. There are also a few buttons on either side and I have pushed them. I have rented the car for 5 days and not had a problem until just now.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. DId I press the wrong dial or something?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
1/6/2018
Ford Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 8 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

what position is the light switch in?