Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The battery keeps dying and the radio / cd player keeps

Customer Question
The battery keeps dying...

The battery keeps dying and the radio / cd player keeps coming on

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?

No. I cleaned the battery with the spray. and everyday seems like i need a boost

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2008 edge

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just getting a ten dollar boost cause it turns right over after a 5 second boost

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Other than the radio not going off even after the door is closed and the car is tyurned off

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
1/5/2018
Ford Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

do you mean the radio stays on? or comes on by itself?