Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2002 ford focus radio, heater wipers just stopped workig. I…

Customer Question
2002 ford focus radio...

2002 ford focus radio, heater wipers just stopped workig. I have checked all fuses, and relays, all ok. This seems to happen when it gets cold. Can you help?

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

133,000 Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. fuses, relays

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It goes away and comes back. That's it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
1/5/2018
Ford Mechanic: AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN replied 8 months ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your question. My name isCustomerand I will be happy to assist you today. I am reviewing the details now.

May I start by getting your VIN or the 8th digit of the VIN please?

Is this a single or dual overhead cam engine?

Car not here right now.
2002 xts 4 door

Thank you.

One moment please

Ok, was able to pull all of the necessary information.

Does the blower motor have power going to it?

Would you be willing to speak on the phone?

No phone
Yes the blower has power

Excellent!

Does it have a good ground on the other wire?