Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Have 2008 MKX and it smoke was coming out from under hood.

Customer Question
Have 2008 MKX and...

Have 2008 MKX and it smoke was coming out from under hood. Green fluid was dripping some from ac hose. Recently I noticed heat coming out better on 1 side of the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

It looked ok but I could check closer later

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your MKX yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just happened as I was pulling into work

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
1/4/2018
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

How was the engine temp reading, was it in the normal range?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician