Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Trying to find the door unlock code for a 2004 F250. The…

Customer Question
Trying to find the...

Trying to find the door unlock code for a 2004 F250.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No, the doors are locked, with the key inside, and the motor is running.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F250 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried to open the doors with a coathanger.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, not that I can think of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
1/4/2018
Ford Mechanic: CTFordTech, Ford Technician replied 7 months ago
CTFordTech
CTFordTech, Ford Technician

Hello and Thank you for choosing Just Answer today. My name is ***** ***** I am the expert assisting you with your concern today. With the vehicle running and the doors locked there is no way to get the key code. Sometimes Ford puts the key code on the back side of a module inside the vehicle. But with no way of entering the vehicle this will not be possible. The only thing that can be done is a lock out tool kit is needed to try and enter the vehicle. Other than breaking a window, this is your only option unfortunately.