Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I want to know what wires go to what spark plug for a1993…

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know what wires go to what spark plug for a1993 ford ranger 4.0 4x4

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford Ranger. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Firing order

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Ford Mechanic: AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN replied 4 months ago
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your question. My name isCustomerand I will be happy to assist you today. I am reviewing the details now.

I am glad I can help! My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

AMEDEE
AMEDEE
AMEDEE, FORD TECHNICIAN