Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I replaced the parts in the track & i cant get it to cycle…

Customer Question
I replaced the parts...

I replaced the parts in the track & i cant get it to cycle properly. it will stop at various points & won't pop up so i can reinstall the glass

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

There is no noise

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2006 F350 super duty

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, ive tried holding the open button for 30 seconds

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
1/4/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Which door are you working on?

Did you replace the motor and regulator?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris