Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Today I get a message on message center "Check reverse

Customer Question
today I get a message...
today I get a message on message center "Check reverse warning system" If I click OK on the steering wheel it goes away until it is shut down and restarted. I checked all connections at rear bumper sensors and all seems good.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
1/3/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Does the parking aid system work correctly with and the message there or not?

Camera works fine. The audible warning is not.

Thanks, ***** ***** have access to a diagnostic tool to see which codes are stored?

Not the true diagnostic tool. I have a code reader only. I can view and clear codes.

I doubt that one will work not being able to access all modules, however, can you give it a shot it see if a code is picked up?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris