Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need my key code to get in my truck. No where is the codes…

Customer Question
Need my key code...

Need my key code to get in my truck

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No where is the codes to scan

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2008 escape xlt

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Escape yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes self and had to replace ignition switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It will not start so that would be the only thing I can think of it might need was starting then stopped again and my antitheft light keeps flashing when doors are unlocked not sure what else going on

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
1/3/2018
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.