Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

No crank, no start, no anti theft light. Not yet. 2005

Customer Question
No crank, no start...

No crank, no start, no anti theft light.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you tried to reset the computer?

Not yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2005 Explorer xlt 4.0 L

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Explorer yourself? What have you tried so far?

Doing it myself. Changed Battery and starter.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Thats about it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Ford
1/2/2018
Ford Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

i don't have a voltmeter sorry

ok, well you need one so if you can borrow one that would be best.

Have you tried to start it in neutral?

hows it going?