Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2012 F-150 swapped out seats out of 14 with 10K miles oscm…

Customer Question
2012 F-150 swapped out...

2012 F-150 swapped out seats out of 14 with 10K miles oscm is giving me u3000 code

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Took OS old oscm module from factory seat and put it in the new seat now it's saying something about calibration is that a Ford only dealership item

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change oscm Audible and code went from boo2 - 688 B 2 u3000 colon 54

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
1/2/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

To calibrate an OSCM to zero so it can detect weight correctly. You will need a Ford IDS scan tool to do that. Has that step been performed yet?

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris