Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2007 ford f150 was hot wire and still wouldn't crank.What…

Customer Question
My 2007 ford f150...

My 2007 ford f150 was hot wire and still wouldn't crank.What should i do .I found the oragilly key

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and a female and alittle slow

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No ma

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Ford
1/2/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

How did you attempt to hotwire the truck to make it crank? Did you do a bypass at the starter relay or did you use a wire or tool at the starter motor and touch it to both wires there?

Do you own a volt meter?

Key in the run position is the instrument cluster powered up and what is the check engine light and theft light doing?

I Donny know how my nephew done it,it neat

Can you list out what questions you would like me to answer? Your response did not address what I asked and did not leave much room for a response.

Hold on ill tell yoy

Thanks

I want it to crank

I still need a response to all the prior questions.

Do you own a volt meter?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Ron, ASE Certified Technician