Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

Just change d plugs and coils, vehicle ran fine.After a ten…

Customer Question
Just change d plugs...

Just change d plugs and coils, vehicle ran fine.After a ten mile driver started running rough service light same diagnostic read fault in secondary coil circuit..

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you metered out the ignition system?

No, not sure how to preform that task.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2003 5.4 liter

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I am .?Check coil connector for correct sequence ,proper fitting tightness loose or disconnected wire.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
1/1/2018
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Which cylinder is storing P035_?

Did you do any wire testing on the signal or power wire to the affected cylinder?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician