Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

We have a 2018 transit 350 XLT van it froze up the other…

Customer Question
We have a 2018...

We have a 2018 transit 350 XLT van it froze up the other day. we changed the oil and oil filter. it does not want to fire up. it is thawed out and we followed the procedure recommended in the manual for a flooded engine. Still not firing. what else should we be doing?

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your last oil change?

Yesterday. it has not started yet.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Ford?

2018 transit 350 XlT

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Ford?

2018

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

We let it thaw out. and we changed the oil and filter

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It does not seem to want to fire up

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
1/1/2018
Ford Mechanic: 6Bucs, Ford Senior Master replied 1 month ago
6Bucs
6Bucs, Ford Senior Master
Hello and thank you for your question. My name is***** the starter crank the engine over, or does it not turn at all?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That is ok. The vehicle has started.
Oh perfect. Have a happy new year.
6Bucs
6Bucs
6Bucs, Ford Senior Master