Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm wanting to install an amplifier to the stock radio. Not…

Customer Question
I'm wanting to install...

I'm wanting to install an amplifier to the stock radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not at this time

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
12/31/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can I get the year, make, model vehicle?

2013 Ford F150 XLT Supercab

Does your truck just have a basic radio, nothing special about it?