Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

2011 Taurus SEL-- no heat on passenger side. Trying to

Second opinion] 2011 Taurus...

Second opinion] 2011 Taurus SEL-- no heat on passenger side. Trying to replace the passenger side actuator but having a hard time getting to it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked to make sure the thermostat is working? What about the coolant level?

All that is fine.. I get good heat on the driver's side.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Taurus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to fix it myself. Disconnected the battery for 10 minutes. Tried cycling on/off/heat/ac. Removed the glove box to find the actuator.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Do I have to remove the dash or is ther an easier way to replace the actuator?

Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

the dash does not need to come out here are the instructions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you David -- I'll give it a try.

you are very welcome and Please note that customer satisfaction is my number one goal and rating this chat session 3 or more stars will be greatly appreciated and will allow any follow-up questions you may have. we can chat back and forth many times until your issue is taken care of. happy new year
Thank you for rating my assistance and for using Just Answer.

David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

thank you

David Craig
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic