Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where can i get my 2002 t bird cluster repaired.

Customer Question
Where can i get...

Where can i get my 2002 t bird cluster repaired my name is floyd

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '02 Ford?

Thunderbird

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Thunderbird yourself? What have you tried so far?

The dash lights are out ford said they checked my cluster it needs repaired

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

I have checked fUses all are good ford house said i need cluster repaired

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Where can i send it for repair

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

I have enclosed a source that you can send your cluster in and they will check it and repair as needed for you. See the link below. Have a look and see if this is what your needing.

https://www.instrumentclusters.com/

Just checking in to see if your still needing help with this , if so please post back and we can work from there if need be. If not then please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.