Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2010 ford expidition key will not turn in the ignation. No…

Customer Question
2010 ford expidition key...

2010 ford expidition key will not turn in the ignation

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

No problem with the key untill today the steering wheel will turn slightly

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Expedition yourself? What have you tried so far?

We changed the battery

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
12/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Describe steering wheel turns slightly, 1/4 inch or inches?