Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2002 ford f 350 gas will turn over but not start. Will not…

Customer Question
2002 ford f 350...

2002 ford f 350 gas will turn over but not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed fuel filter , it will start on starting fluid

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
12/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Will it start on starting fluid or does it start and run only briefly?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris