Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2012 Ford f150 that blows heat when it’s moving but…

Customer Question
I have a 2012 Ford...
I have a 2012 Ford f150 that blows heat when it’s moving but when I start slowing down or stop the air starts blowing cold
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
12/30/2017
Ford Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

With the engine warmed up and running turn the heater on and go out under the hood and place your hands on both heater hoses at the firewall where they connect and see if both hoses are getting nice and hot and let me know what you find.