Ford

Connect one-on-one with a verified ford mechanic who will answer your question

Ron, ASE Certified Technician

More related answers
All ford mechanics are VERIFIED
Need to add antifreeze and I'm want to know what I can put
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Auto Technician
Need to add antifreeze and I'm want to know what I can put in. Owners manual doesn't specify … read more
Heater stopped working. Just blowing cold air. AC is not
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
heater stopped working. Just blowing cold air. AC is not working either. More concerned about heat right now. It was blowing hot when the temp outside is above 70 or so but below is cold … read more
Won't blow cold air, but the compressor cluth is working
David Craig
David Craig, OWNER/MECHANIC
won't blow cold air, but the compressor cluth is working when i remove the relay and put it back in I can hear the click. Had a gauge on it and the low pressuse go up in the red on the gauge. … read more
Ran my heater for about a week straight. Now it will not
Edward
Edward, Professional at Justanswer.com
Ran my heater for about a week straight. Now it will not stop blowing hot air. … read more
2012 ford f150 lariat: I am looking for heated seat diagram
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
I am looking for heated seat diagram for a 2012 ford f150 lariat edition. I bought the seats out of one to install in an older model ford. I would like to wire up all of the motors to make the seat mo… read more
F150 Super crew 4.6 L engine: Causes? 2003 Ford F150 heater
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Causes? 2003 Ford F150 heater blows warm air at idle and very cold air at road speeds. Temp outside is below freezing. Temp gauge went to max hot after about 3 miles and vehicle begins to blow cold ai… read more
2012 ford f150 fx4: loud vibration noise..exhaust..first gear
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
my 2012 ford f150 fx4 has started giving me some concern around 4800 miles. the bed seems to make alot of movement when going over small bumps, it almost looks like it is not tightend down to the fram… read more
Ford excursion: diesel 7.3..core..cool air..air blowing
Danny
Danny, Lead mech
I have a ford excursion 2001 diesel 7.3 and i changed the thermostat , heat valve, dash heat controller , check heat core and is hot, but i still have just cool air blowing in the front of vehicle, re… read more
2007 Ford Taurus: heater..000 miles..started blowing..blowing hot air
John Mc
John Mc, Ford Technician
The heater on my 2007 Ford Taurus (with 195,000 miles) stopped working. It just blows cold air. It started blowing cold air occassionally when I tried to use the heat, but it would always go back to b… read more
2003 ford explorer: blowing cold air..a clunking type noise before it
Ted G.
Ted G., Sales Manager
my 2003 ford explorer's heater stopped working just blowing cold air. was making a clunking type noise before it died… read more
2002 ford ranger: air conditioner..about 20 minutes and stops working
chris
chris, Ford tech at a dealer
i hav a 2002 ford ranger with an air conditioner that works for about 20 minutes and stops working. a few minutes later it will start working again. what is the problem?… read more
2003 Ford F150: blow air..vents..acceleration will revert the air flow
Earl
Earl, Technician
My 2003 Ford F150 Crewcab will not blow air out anywhere, except the defrost. I CAN eventually get it to blow out the vents after 45 minutes or so of driving. Any acceleration will revert the air flow… read more
2005 F250 Super Duty: heater..I slow down or come..tow mode..warm air
Andy, Associate Degree
I have a 2005 F250 Super Duty. When I have the heater turned on wearher auot or manual when I slow down or come to a stop it begins to blow cold air. I have to run in tow mode to keep my rpms up just … read more
2001 Ford F150: air conditioning..engine rpms start to jump..engines
kevin
kevin, Ford Tech
I have a 2001 Ford F150 and when I turn on the heat or the air conditioning it makes the trucks fan start and stop constantly and the engine rpm's start to jump up as well. As soon as it is shut off t… read more
2003 ford F150: V8..The climate control even when set..blows..cold air
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I have a 2003 ford F150 V8. The climate control even when set on 90 the air conditioner blows out cold air. Will not change to blow out hot air.… read more
Going down..highway speeds..it sits and idles..temp gauge
Dennis
Dennis, Senior Master A Technician/Shop Foreman
why does the heater work well going down the highway at highway speeds but when slow driving the heat cools down a lot and when it sits and idles for ten min or so it starts blowing cold air and the t… read more
15 minutes and then stop and while running grab both heater core hoses
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
I need you to drive the vehicle 15 minutes and then stop and while running grab both heater core hoses and see if both are hot for me?… read more
1998 ford f150: blow..hot air..then cold air?it flucuates..heater core
tthearch1
tthearch1, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
what would make a 1998 ford f150 4.6l v8 blow out hot air and then cold air?it flucuates between hot and cold.i had a heater core put in it two weeks ago and i had heat for them two weeks.when i dont … read more