Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I own a 2010 F-150 Platinum. Initially I noticed the

Customer Question
I own a 2010...

I own a 2010 F-150 Platinum. Initially I noticed the passenger side was blowing cold air while the driver side blew warm. Now that it is near zero degrees in Wisconsin the fan is near high speed, but with little panel air on driver side and cold coming out of passenger panel vents.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

I might add that occasionally I here a flapping sound in the dash.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have viewed some you tube videos but have not attempted anything yet. Most videos say the blend motor may be faulty.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is this a free service?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
12/29/2017
Ford Mechanic: HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans replied 6 months ago
HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans

Hello, and thank you for using Just Answer! My name is***** me a few moments to review your question and Ill do my best to assist you.

Hello, so the air flow is diminished/less or the temperature on the passenger side is always cold but the drivers side changes both colt to hot? You say you hear a noise, is it a clicking or popping type of noise?