Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2014 Ford Focus. Post collision repairs included a new

Customer Question
2014 Ford Focus. Post...

2014 Ford Focus. Post collision repairs included a new steering column. Now have codes c1b00 and u0428

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

Unsure if codes existed before repairs

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Focus yourself? What have you tried so far?

Tried recalibration of angle sensor and snap on modi’s says calibration failed vehicle may not have this feature

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I own a body shop and this is in for repairs

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Ford
12/29/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 6 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Let me know what you need from me? It seems you are asking what are the diagnostic steps for the codes you have?