Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My ford f150 engine light is blinking. The service engine…

Customer Question
My ford f150 engine...

My ford f150 engine light is blinking

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

The service engine soon light flashes and then remain on

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your F150?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The car shakes when idling

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Ford Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 7 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

If the check engine light is flashing, then there is a miss fire in the engine. Can you pull the codes so we can see what cylinders are miss firing?