Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

2005 f150 has a tapping in the motor. Automatic don't know…

Customer Question
2005 f150 has a...

2005 f150 has a tapping in the motor

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?

Automatic don't know the mileage truck is not a t home

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your F150 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No talk to other people who have f150 with same problem and every person have difference answers

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes I have talk with ford mechanic at the dealership and they said that this was just the way that the motor was and that it was safe to drive but after reading all the information on the internet I am very worried

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Ford Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 1 month ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi can you please clarify what your exact question is about this?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician