Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

What relays are next to the Underhood fuse panel 2001 f 550…

Customer Question
What relays are next to...
What relays are next to the Underhood fuse panel 2001 f 550 super duty 7.3
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/28/2017
Ford Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmtzgkd59jx6gpx/2.docx?dl=0

Looks like you have a gem module problem, I would check the fuses in the diagram and reset codes if codes come back you will need to check gem module for power ground and if thats ok check for signals to components and relay circuits

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
A certain fuse to look at? Under the hood panel, this is a small box next to it that’s empty, maybe relays??? Dose this have any thing to do with it?

you will see in the diagram I sent the fuses and relay I would check your fuses first and then if there ok relay,but all those codes are gem module related so I would look into that as well

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I found the component information for the two relays that I was concerned about they have to do with the trailer I would check into the module hopefully tonight I’ll let you know what I find

sounds good ill be around

Ron, ASE Certified Technician