Ford

Have Ford questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2004 ford ranger truck 2.3 engine will not go in gear while…

Customer Question
2004 ford ranger truck...

2004 ford ranger truck 2.3 engine will not go in gear while engine isru

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the brake switch?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Ranger yourself? What have you tried so far?

I thinking about it. I got under it o see fluid on the transmission.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The clutch pedal fill like it's not grabbing

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Ford
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Ford Mechanic: kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech replied 4 months ago
kalamykid
kalamykid, Shop Owner/ Tech

Have you checked the brake fluid level in th clutch master cylinder?

Ron, ASE Certified Technician