Ford

Have Ford Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Ford

09 f150 wipers do not work

Customer Question
09 f150 wipers do not work
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Ford
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not have the rain sense sensor.
it has a new switch and motor.
When I installed the new switch it work for a little bit, next day wouldn't work at all
12/28/2017
Ford Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you okay with doing some electrical pinpoint tests?

Can you look over these steps to see if you can do them?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uix75jc390asesl/pinA.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have already done that test and it leads me to replace the motor

If you have the same result after doing the diag and repair that means the motor installed was no good or the steps were not done correctly. Can you redo the tests and let me know the results.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You didn't supply all the testing material for the switch so I wouldn't blame the motor again right away.

What tests are you needing? A1-2-3-4 do not link to doing any other tests.

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician